Sunday 30 January 2011

Ferry crossing.

This is me. The good looking one on the right.



I have been keeping my eye on the ferry crossing price. Any way last time I went across in September it was £36 return. So I'm expecting the same kind of price. Last Friday when I checked it was £50. Sod that thinks me I'll wait. To day I see the same crossing on P&O is down to £43. That's going out on the 08.00 on the 28 May, coming back on the 18 June at 16.00. Ok so fuel has gone up so has VAT. On the understanding it was £36 last year, I'm thinking anything round the £40 marl is going to be good. I'll wait a bit longer and see what happens.

I use this site to book the crossing. Find it suite's me.

As of to day it looks like there are four of use going Richard, Steve, Ash, and my self.
John933
This is what I am taking. Taken last year on my way to Budapest.

No comments:

Post a Comment