Thursday 3 March 2011

Sea France and P&0

As I said, I've been looking for a crossing price that was close to last year's crossing. So I tossed off a couple of e mail's to both company's telling them the cost of last year's crossing and this year crossing. Seeing if they have some kind of offer they could make me. And then I went on to say about car's get some kind of discount, but bike's don't. Both company's said they would look in to it for me. So I wait a few day's, What do I get back a short email saying that I should go on line and book my crossing there, Giving me the link to where I have been looking any way. So it's seems it's a case of pay our price's or don't go.

All I can do is keep looking at there wed site and see if there is any change. I knew I should have grabed it when they where selling ticket's at £44 for the crossing. That will teach me to be a tight azz.
John933

No comments:

Post a Comment