Tuesday 24 May 2011

Back down to two.

The not so good new's is that Steve has now got other thing's on his plate and has to pull out. As far as I can make out he's brought his side of the trip forward by a few week's, So he still get his European trip and still make the opponent that is book in June. I suppose that's life.

So now it's down to just me a Richard who where the first two who kicked off in the beginning. Got the bike ready and have been packing up a few thing's, or more to the point get them out on the spare bed. You know what it's like. Some thing's in and some thing's out. Then the out thing's go back in. It's really now just waiting for the time to fly by.

I was out this week end to a rally near by. Just to test out the new lap top. In down loading film and picture's. That all worked fine. So I have no problem's with that. Getting the first day's run all worked out and have the paper work fixed in the map case. So that should go alright. I can't think of anything else to say.

So it's a case of wait and see if I can get on here when I'm in France to say more. See you lot some time at the week end.
John933

No comments:

Post a Comment